Benefits of affiliation. Why affiliate with Feds / Opes Danza?
Among the main services that Feds / Opes Danza provides throughout the national territory there is the possibility of Affiliation addressed to dance schools, sports associations and recreational clubs. The advantages deriving from affiliation are numerous and can be summarized (listed) in the following points:
- Registration to the Coni Register, which represents the nationally recognized public body that legitimizes “the recognition for sporting purposes of the activities carried out by amateur sports associations and societies”
- Siae discount. In organizing particular events during which musical performances are required, all the Affiliates, thanks to an agreement between Feds / Opes Danza and the Siae, can benefit from discounts regarding the payment of copyrights.
- Facilitated membership for all members of the individual associations and affiliated schools.
- Calendar Annual Championships and consultancy activities in the planning of the related sports season, taking into account the individual needs of each single association.
- Convention for partners. (ask for more info on this aspect)
- Facilitations for participation in training and refresher courses for dance teachers, belonging to schools and affiliated associations.
- Consultancy activities for the establishment of new dance schools or new sports associations providing constant support both from the technical point of view and from the point of view of administrative requirements.
- Membership insurance coverage.
- Health protection during events and competitions.
Duration of affiliation.
- Sports associations can join Feds / Opes Danza for the new sporting year starting from the first of September. The affiliation has a duration of one year and will expire at the sports level on August 31 of the following year.
- Affiliates for recreational clubs start from the first of January until they expire at the administrative level on December 31 of the current year.
Requirements to be met to be able to affiliate.
- Presentation of the application for affiliation. This application can be downloaded directly from the Feds / Opes Danza website in the Documents section and must be completed in all its parts.
The sports clubs and dance schools, unlike recreational clubs, must attach the following documents to the application for affiliation:
- Company Data Sheet. (with regard to this point, ask for additional information on which documents are to be submitted, eg if it is necessary to present the company’s articles of association and other things)
- The first ten members. Among the first ten mandatory members must be present the members of the board of directors of the company, which can not be composed of a number of members of less than three (3), including the president of the company.
- Copy of the deed of incorporation.
- Copy of the Statute.
- Copy association tax code.
- Pro tempore President’s document.